Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of service is this? It is a user-friendly explanatory service.
- Do I have to know Hebrew? No you do not, the service is in English and Hebrew, ‘Hebrish’.
- Who will be coming? Jews of all ages from a range of no background to ‘traditional’.
- Is it orthodox? The participants come from a whole range of backgrounds.
- Is there separate seating? Yes, there is a low divider down the middle of the room
- How do I dress? Business casual, or business. Woman it is preferable to be in a skirt but not necessary. Dress appropriate for a religious service
- Do I have to bring a prayerbook? No, this is not required. The BACH Jewish Center provides prayerbooks with English translation
- Is there food served? Yes, refreshments are served after all morning services (except Yom Kippur) with socializing. There will be a break fast after Yom Kippur services at no extra cost.
- Do I need to sign up?
- Do I need a ticket for entry?